Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Couple Things

I thought I would just blog about a few random things and include recent pictures so you can all see our little family. First, since Shandie has not done so I wanted to blog about Dylan. He is the cutest thing ever and so good! Last time I was out in Simi I had to take a few pictures. I got to just sit and hold him...hmm baby bliss!

Here is Sydney in her Elmo costume being silly. It was like 100 degrees outside but she insisted.

We still have the cardboard house that my dad Victor built for her back when we moved in. She loves it so much I think it has become a permanent fixture. :) He wanted to add a 2nd story recently with another box but I had to draw the line. heehee 
Sydney always bugs me to get in but I tell her that I am too big. Danny being the good sport that he is agreed. I had to capture the moment because it was too funny! Getting his top half in was not enough for her and she kept saying, "Feet in!" Not gonna happen!




Last, is a picture of me. For all of you I am now 29 weeks and looking like I am ready to pop (according to me). I always get embarrased by belly pics hence the red face. :) But I realized that I have documented this pregnancy a whole lot less than Sydney and decided it was time for a picture.


5 comments:

Rosey Posey said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! We miss u guys around here.

badonkatonks said...

Oh my word you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! And I love the hair color!

Liz Rose said...

You look great!!! We miss you, Sydney is just getting too big! Almost 30 weeks, thats one to look forward--the final countdown. :)

Kelly said...

You look great! (I know people tell you that and it doesn't change anything in your own head but still, you do).

Thanks for the fun pics and the one of Dylan especially:) heehee!

Sorry I missed you last time. We needed some family time.

Jo said...

You look FABULOUS!!!! We miss you!