Sunday, July 12, 2009
4th of July
It took me a little while, but I finally got our 4th of July photos together. I have to say that the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. There is something about swimming, barbecuing and watching fireworks that makes me happy. It is a simple day filled with fun. No running from place to place or trying to buy gifts for people. For the second year in a row we went to the LaVerne fireworks show with my family. This year most of my aunts, uncles and cousins also came which made for happy chaos. Sydney had a great time swimming, dancing to the live band and then watching the fireworks. She does not get scared and at one point actually fell asleep. I had to keep nudging her to stay awake. It was such a great night and I am sad it is over. Until next year! Happy Birthday America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment