Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Naked Babies

There is nothing better on a summer afternoon than babies in their diapers. If was a kid I would wear nothing but a diaper all day if I could, and so would Sydney if I let her. Sunday was just one of those days. We had ribs and watermelon for dinner so we decided to strip them down. They were so cute I had to capture the cuteness. Dylan was not partaking of the ribs but he needed to be in his diaper to complete the picture.

Can I tell you how smitten I am with this little guy? Geez, I cut my own kid out of the picture! heehee Sydney would not smile, but nothing keeps Rhett from smiling. :) 

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it! will you send me these pics? Thanks for having us over. It was fun, as always! See you Thursday.

Liz Rose said...

Oh man, those are some cutie kids!!!

AJsGirls said...

So stinkin' CUTE!