Tuesday, June 23, 2009
28 weeks
Wow, I have really fallen behind on my posting! I noticed that I do not talk much about me (who really does?), so I thought that this could be a pregnancy update. I am going into my 28th week and feel really good. I think I am bigger than I was with Sydney (Danny, my good husband denies it) but I hear this is normal with your second. I had another ultrasound last week at my new OB and it was so great. They had the 3D machine in office so we did not have to make a special appointment to get some good pictures. The nurse said he is big, already 2 lbs 13 oz. Based on his size my due date should be Sept 1st. Of course they are not changing my date from Sept 16th but just letting me know that he is going to be a beast. All of my mom's boys were 9 pounders so maybe that is my fate. Seeing as it is my second maybe they will induce me before he gets that big, we will see. Since I am new with this OB I am not yet sure on their procedures. I have another monthly July 6th and I will quiz them on what their delivery style is. Other than that, things are good. I cannot believe how time has flown and we are really excited to get this little guy here. Here are a few of the pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isn't technology amazing!! He looks great!! Definitely a lovio baby--Can't wait to see his hair color!
That is SO Sydney's nose! He's gonna be adorable...can't wait!
Post a Comment