My mom and family watched Sydney for us and we headed out Friday afternoon. We checked in around 4pm relaxed a little and then headed out to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House. It was so yummy and they gave me a creme brulee for dessert. Then we were off to the Hard Rock Hotel to see the Killers. Let me just say, the concert was so good!! They played every single popular song and sound even better in person. Brandon Flowers melts my heart, and I would totally see them again. Saturday we slept in, ate ourselves silly at a breakfast buffet, I took an hour bath (no joke!) and then we headed home. On the way out of Vegas we stopped at Cafe Rio and I was in heaven once again. Are you noticing a theme? Danny knows the way to my heart is food. heehee Sydney was also a doll for my mom which made everything better.
Today we are heading to my mom's again for dinner and pink on pink cake (my favorite). I felt like a princess all weekend and I am so grateful to my husband who loves me and treats me that way.

4 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you had such a great b-day. We miss you guys already.
Happy Belared Birthday! I am glad you had a great weekend.Looks like fun!
Sounds like you had a great birthday. I have to admit Steph you made me so jealous. The Killers are my favorite band. I have a 6 disc cd in my car and 5 of them are The Killers. The concert looked awesome. Happy Late Birthday!
Post a Comment