Monday, May 4, 2009

The Move

I realize I am a little behind on my blog posts so I am going to go back a few weeks and mention the move. It actually went really well and we are moved in and happy. We are lucky to have good friends that spent their whole Saturday with us loading and unloading the truck. Danny was a good sport over the next week because every morning I put him to work putting up pictures and lifting boxes too heavy for me. He worked hard and the house looks really good.
I also decided to move Sydney to a big girl bed and into her own big girl room. It is all done and I am really happy with the way it turned out, now if we can only just keep her in her bed! :)



Oh, and the box in her room is a "house" Grandpa Victor made her. It was keeping her busy before there was furniture but now she cannot part with it and it is her little fort. If you cannot find Sydney she is in her house!

No comments: