Well later that day Danny notices that the baby fish is swimming sideways. By evening it is belly up with the daddy following a short time later. Next day the mommy bit the dust. Danny was really sad and did not understand it. So he headed back to the fish store to get a new fish. Just one this time, a beta and he also bought some water conditioning pellets, apparently tap water kills fish. Hmmm, good to know! Now we have "Blue" and Sydney is luckily young enough to not wonder what happened to the other 3.
In other exciting events, yesterday was our 5 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe how time flies and it feels like we just got married. Well, got married with a 2 year old and a baby bump in tow. :) I made Danny an old school candy gram because candy is the way to my man's heart and Danny got me roses. I know they are cliche, but roses are my favorite and smell divine. Plus Danny is taking me away in 2 weeks for a weekend in Vegas. Ahhh... I know I am lucky!
I then finished up the day with one of Danny's favorite dinners, Chicken en Croute. We had candlelight and sparkling apple cider to set the mood, oh yeah and Sydney. Good friends offered to take her but she was on her best behavior and loved the sparkling apple cider. I love you Danny, thank you for being my husband and the best father ever. Here is to eternity my love.

4 comments:
Ain't love grand? What makes us happy these days is being home with our baby(ies)?!
I agree! I bet that was one of the best anniversaries you will ever have! Love it!
that fish thing was hilarious, it is when they don't die after five years that you wish they would. I was laughing. What a great anniversary! It sounds like fun! See you sunday!
Happy Anniversary you too!
Post a Comment