Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter
We had a nice and relaxing Easter, especially after the big move on Saturday. We went to my Grandpa and Grandma Woolf's house for ham and funeral potatoes and then to my mom's for the Easter egg hunt. Sydney got the egg hunting idea down pretty quick and had a basket so full she could barely carry it! My grandparents filled eggs with numbers and then the kids were able to pick from a variety of dollar store prizes in the order of their numbers. Sydney went towards the end and she picked these silly yellow glasses! I thought she would go for the lipgloss or M&M's, but she sure surprised me. I love that she has her own mind and knows what she wants. Church was also very good and I was once again struck with such gratitude for my Savior. I love Easter for the fun it brings, but also for the chance to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those glasses on Sydney made me laugh out loud! HA!
She is such a cutie--Its kind of lonely knowing you're gone now. I'm still in denial...
Post a Comment