Sunday, November 23, 2008

St. George/Triathlon

We have now been back for a week and I am sure you are all wondering how the Triathlon went. I was waiting for the pictures so I could share the entire experience. First, what an awesome weekend! We went up for the Triathlon, but ended up having such a great time with our family and the Reeves. Sydney was a total angel in the car and made the drive a piece of cake. Cailey (my gorgeous sister-in-law) was kind enough to let us stay in her parents house which was amazing! We all had our own rooms along with a movie room to watch Kung Fu Panda, a pool table (I think Danny played at least 30 games) and a kids room full of new toys for Sydney to play with. Not to mention we had our own paparazzi at the Triathlon in the form of my step-dad Victor who got many action shots. Some were too embarrassing to share so I will only give you a taste! Danny and I finished strong and I swear I thought I may die! It was much harder than I anticipated, but I completed it in under an hour (56 mins, barely) like I had wanted to. Shout out to Bryan and Shandie. They were rockstars and totally blew me away with how well they did. Overall we had such a fabulous weekend and were sad to be home. We miss you Devon and Cailey, we can't wait to hangout again. I promise I will keep Sydney away from whisks.


6 comments:

julianna said...

oh my goodness! it is so fun to see the photos. what a great experience to be able to have together! ya'll rock!

MaryAnn said...

That's awesome! Way to go your guys!

DeLaina said...

Steph-that is incredible! Way to go!

Liz Rose said...

Did I mention I'm so impressed!! That is such a huge accomplishment!

Nae-nae said...

You guys are so cool!

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

Hi there! It's just me, Cailey's sister, totally stalking you. I just had to tell you, Sydney is BEAUTIFUL!!! She really is so pretty!