We leave on Saturday for 7 nights and 8 days at the Moon Palace resort in Cancun, Mexico. Don't miss us too much! : ) We promise to share pictures when we return. Adios!
Ahhhh! I am so jealous! How fun is that to do in the winter. I hope that you have a blast:) By the way, awesome job on the triathalon. You both rock! You deserve a vacation.
Hubby and I were married in April of 2004. In April 2007 we welcomed our baby girl Sydney Lee. Our little boy was born on September 10, 2009. Now we have 2 kids, how did that happen?! I know, we lead a pretty wild and crazy life, but hey, someone has to do it.
2 comments:
Ahhhh! I am so jealous! How fun is that to do in the winter. I hope that you have a blast:) By the way, awesome job on the triathalon. You both rock! You deserve a vacation.
Have a great time! Yes I am a little jealous! It would be nice to get away like that! See you soon!
Sabrina
Post a Comment