Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blast From the Past

For those of you who do not know my mom, not only is she the coolest mom in the world but she is the most organized. In her garage she had the negatives from my childhood separated and labeled by year. When I was out visiting her a few weeks ago we went through them, took them to Target and had them all put on cd's. It is so cool to have all these great pictures digital. Especially because I now have pictures of my Daddy. I thought I would share some of the memorable ones with all of you. Stay tuned, we only sent in 1983-1989. Once we do the 90's I will have some pictures that include my sister and littlest brother.


1984- Helping Daddy in the yard

Dodger fans all the way. Daddy, Devon & me

At the LA Fair with mommy and Devon

Halloween 1988- Devon, Dallin & me

6 comments:

Pam said...

Your Mom is my hero! She sounds very organized and I dream to be that someday. Precious pictures!

Jo said...

Look at how blond you are!! You're mom is so awesome!

Liz Rose said...

Okay---wow, now I see you in Sydney!!! Eyes, hair--she's you're girl. Aren't we so lucky for pictures--what a sweet dad. :)

AJsGirls said...

I see so much of you in Sydney! It's so neat that you have those pictures of your Dad. I love the double stroller! We've come so far in a lot of areas.

Unknown said...

That is amazing! I am so impressed by her. And what a special thing for you to have. I agree, you and Sid look a like for sure!

DeLaina said...

Ohhh, I'll have to show these to Paul when he gets home. He probably hasn't ever seen these pix. Do you have more of David? We're going to Grandma's Friday so I'll be sure to have her look at them too.