Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Hubby

About my man...

What's your husband’s name? Daniel Joseph Lovio, Jr. Isn't that precious, I love the junior!

How long have you guys been married? 4 years and 7 months.

How long did you date? Well, off and on for about 5 years. I was 15 and he was 17 when we met.

How old is he? 27, 28 in January. I tease him that it is only 2 more years until 30. I hear it is all downhill from there.

Who eats more sweets? Oh please! Danny is such a candy boy. I have to hide the sweets if I do not want them gone in a day. 

Who is the better singer? Hmmm... Danny is not much of a singer, but he can definitely carry a tune. I do not know if I am better, but I sure sing more. :)

Who is smarter? I would say a tie in terms of IQ but he has more street smarts then me. Although that boy kills in Boggle, even with all of the reading I do.

Who does the laundry? Me. I wash, fold and put away. But kisses are my reward.

Who pays the bills? He makes the moola but I handle the bills. He is perfectly capable but I am a little controlling and in a sick way I enjoy it.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, but when I was pregnant I did. It was closer to the fan and I was constantly sweating.

Who mows the lawn? We have a whole crew.

Who cooks dinner? I do. I really enjoy it. He makes a mean omelet and his fettucini alfredo is what stole my heart.

Who drives? He does. I like a man behind the wheel.

Who is the first to say they are wrong? It used to be him, but now it is me more. It is easier to admit fault then be angry all night.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me. We were watching My Best Friends Wedding and let me just say my knees went weak. Best ever!

Who asked who out first? I am pretty sure I did. He rejected me at first... funny story, you should hear it sometime.

Who wears the pants? Me. I am totally in charge... umm I mean, Danny.

I tag: All my married friends, tell me about your hubbies.

P.S.  We are off to St. George, UT for the Triathlon. Wish us luck! I should have pictures to share when we return.

1 comment: