Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vegas Baby!

So I had planned a little romantic getaway to Las Vegas with Danny. It was going to be the first time we had left the kids for several nights since Tysen was born, yep, a year ago. So my amazing hubby gets a new job and the trip is off. I was so bummed but then thought, "What the heck, I am going anyways!" So I thought about who I would want to party with and Shandie was the first gal that came to mind. She keeps me laughing all the time and we always have too much fun together. Lucky me she was game and we got to spend 2 nights in Fabulous Las Vegas. No crazy stories, just lots of laying by the pool, reading and eating. There was a creepy guy at the check-in desk, yes we are from California, and no we cannot ride our bikes to the beach! Yep, he asked that, among other random things. Ahhhh Vegas! Oh, and we were called goddesses too. Pretty sure the guys were beyond blitzed, but as a mother of 2, I will take what I can get! Thanks Shand for the perfect getaway.

Enjoying dinner at Max Brenner's
Our dessert at Max Brenner's. Holy Moly!!

Shandie by the Hard Rock Pool. Party at Rehab!!

Night out on the town

Cafe Rio on the way home. So yummy, made my day!

No comments: