So I have a confession, I do not like dogs. Well all animals to be honest. I can wipe baby bums all day long, but animal grooming, poop, etc grosses me out!! Now my friends have dogs that I do love, but it is because I can play with them and then go home afterwards. No cleanup for this girl! But lately Sydney has been begging for a puppy. I have a hard time saying no to her big browns (and her Daddy's) but I have managed to stay strong. So we went out for a day of shopping with my mom and stopped in at a pet store that I know of that lets you play with the dogs. It is in the Irvine Spectrum, check it out. So we go in and find the little guy below. Hello!! I fell in love! Like to the point that I let him lick my face, I know, gross. But he was so beautiful!! Sydney was rolling the ball for him and instead of playing he walked over and snuggled underneath her arm. Tysen was also in heaven and giggled non stop as the doggy licked his toes and ran around. I almost came home with a dog that day, until the shop owner told me Peke-a-Poo was $800. So we peeled Syd away and left. But we still have the pictures and one day, I am surprised to admit, we may have a dog.
Oh the pure joy on her face!

1 comment:
I love the picture of the doggy licking you! So funny! Hope you guys are well. Haven't talked to you in forever!
Post a Comment