Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Tysen is Here!!
We are excited to announce that our little guy is here. Tysen Daniel Lovio was born on September 10, 2009. He weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. and measured 21 1/2 inches. I had a really great delivery (especially once the epidural kicked in!) and my only complaint was that Sydney was not allowed upstairs. Because of the swine flu no one under 14, including siblings were allowed upstairs. She played in the lobby, but kept asking for Tysen and Mommy. Danny was amazing and has been ever since we have gotten home. He has really taken to being a dad of two and manages to potty Syd, make me breakfast and take care of Tysen all at the same time. Sydney is also a dream and a good big sister. She is constantly giving Tysen kisses and wants to hold him. She is still learning about being gentle and has had a few meltdowns, but overall is great. Now if I can just get them to nap at the same time! :) Tysen is a mellow baby and nurses like a champ. I think he resembles Sydney but is all boy in person. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing little family and I am grateful for the support of all my family and friends. Here are a few pictures from the hospital and the day we got home. Keep and eye out for more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh wow!! What an adorable little guy, and I LOVE the dark hair!!! Congratulations--so glad it went so well for you.
Congrats you guys! Glad your delivery went well. Lots of love to your new little guy.
What was the name of your Dr? I think it's the same one who delivered Randi 13 yrs. ago!
what a sweet little face he has! Congrats, Steph! your little family is beautiful!
My little Mason was born on Sept. 8th, what a nice time of year to have a baby! hope you have a great recovery.
Hooray! Glad to hear Tysen came and decided to be a good baby boy! Terrific! Get losts of rest when you can. Congrats!
Congrats! Glad Tysen is here. He is adorable. Can't wait to see you guys again.
A BIG congratulations to your sweet family. He's ADORABLE.
i am so happy for you and glad everything went well. can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment