Monday, October 5, 2009

3 Weeks Old

Tysen is now 3 weeks old and it is hard to believe that I just had him. Although the proof is here, just watch me try to squeeze into my old jeans, not happening! :)

We feel so blessed to have this little guy. He is a really mellow baby and sleeps all day. I don't remember newborns being this easy! He also wants to eat constantly which means he is quickly developing a little double chin and thigh fat. Oh I love it! He sleeps really good at night, first stretch is 5 hours and then another 3 hrs before he gets up for his morning feeding. Sydney is still a loving big sister, although she squeezes him a little tight at times. We have to constantly watch them. I caught her "nursing" her baby doll the other day and had to laugh. Apparently she is paying attention. For those of you wondering, I am also doing good. I feel great and am ready to start venturing out with 2 kids. Here are a few pictures...
Double chin shot
Sydney used to sleep like this and it cracks me up that he does too. We called it her "Freeze!" position. :)
A rare moment when his eyes are open!
Fell asleep in the Baby Bjorn. I love that thing! This time I got the dishes unloaded.

5 comments:

Liz Rose said...

I was just thinking about you and wishing for an update with more pictures!! He is adorable!!! I love that dark hair--are his eyes blue? Do you think they'll stay? Wow--wouldn't that be fun--a blonde/brown eyed, and a dark/blue eyed! You guys are one gorgeous baby makin machine!

AJsGirls said...

Oh, Steph! He's so cute. I'm in love with his chin, too. Glad you are doing well.

Rosey Posey said...

He is such a handsome boy! Glad to hear you are doing well. How funny about Syd, she is so observant!

Kelly said...

It was good to hold this little guy again last night. He is a doll. I love newborns!

em said...

Steph, he is SO cute! DeLaina and the kids said they had so much fun at the blessing and that your kids are so adorable!
CONGRATULATIONS!