Don't you just hate when it comes to an end? Honestly though, its not like I work or go to school, so the whole year is summer for me (don't hate) but you can still feel the change. Everyone is busy, back to normal life and things are not as relaxed. Although this heat makes me wish it was not only the end of summer but well into Fall! The other day after Danny had cut the lawn we turned on the sprinklers and Sydney could not resist. I also had to get a few pictures and to me it was just the perfect ending to an amazing and fun summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those carefree days of running through the sprinklers! so fun!
I still can't believe she is that big!! I'm in denial--she'll always 1 year old to me! :) Hope you are feeling well--I hear it is close. :)
Post a Comment