Then on Saturday and Sunday we celebrated Sydney's 2nd birthday with our families. We were just so overwhelmed by all the people who love Sydney (and us). Sydney had a great time opening presents and blowing out her candles. It was a fun birthday weekend for our little toddler.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Disneyland and Sydney's Birthday
Sydney turned 2 on April 25th. On the day before (Friday) Danny and I woke up and realized that we had not gotten Sydney anything for her birthday. We had been toying with getting passes to Disneyland for a few months, especially now that we live so much closer. So we decided to be spontaneous and we went. It was the best day ever! It has been years since I have gone and it was just as magical as I remembered. Sydney was in heaven and had so much fun on all the rides. She loved the carousel, the Main Street parade (Lilo and Stitch were there) and especially the Aladdin show at the California Adventure Park. She sat there for the full 40 minutes mesmerized and still talks about it. Since then we have been back twice and I am planning another trip this week. I feel like a little kid again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah!happy burthday sydney!
Man I can't believe it's been 2 years already! Happy Birthday Syd! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment