We are very very sad to leave Simi Valley. We have loved living here and have made friendships that will last forever. (Corny, I know but true. We love you guys!) Danny will still be working out this direction so we will have plenty of excuses to mosey on out to Simi and play. So please do not be shocked if the Lovios show up on your doorstep unannounced demanding dinner. :) Thank you to all of those who have made these last 3 years truly amazing. This is not good-bye, just see you soon.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Big News
So we Lovio's have some big news... we are moving! We went into escrow this week and will be moving out of our house Easter weekend. It is a quick escrow, but I think we can manage. We will be moving to Glendora to rent an adorable house owned by my parents. I am most excited about the huge kitchen, backyard for Sydney and the fact that my mom is 10 minutes away. This will definitely come in handy with baby #2 on the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I will expecting a knock at the door around dinner time! We will miss you guys!!
Do you need help with anything? Please call us if you need a babysitter, meals so you can pack up your kitchen, packing up, or whatever. You'll be missed.
582-9384
Sniff...sniff...so sad to see you go but so glad that you have this great opportunity. I would be beyond excited to find you knocking on my door!
We will be excited to see you guys on visits to Simi. Sounds like this move is going to be good for your family. Hey... a kitchen upgrade... every woman wants that! Good luck guys and we'll miss ya until we see you next. Thanks for being such a great little family. I know you have been an example to so many. Love x 3: Rose, Mike, and Evey
Post a Comment