Monday, February 9, 2009

Natural History Museum

It has been raining which is lovely, but makes it a little hard with an active toddler at home. I was contemplating another day of playdough and possibly baking to keep her busy when Danny suggested getting out. He had never been to the Natural History Museum and last time Sydney and I went she was too young to care. So I packed some snacks and we headed out to L.A. It was such a special day being together as a family and Sydney had a great time. I love those spontaneous moments, it is where we always make the best memories. 

Danny and Sydney at the entrance
Sydney and I checking out the gemstones. My favorite room!


Enjoying the view in the rain forest

Throwing coins into the fountain for good luck!

3 comments:

Jo said...

I love those spontaneous moments too. They're the best! I'm so glad you guys had a good time!

cranfam5 said...

Looks you all had a great time!! I would love to take my kids there some day.

julianna said...

how fun!