Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's Official

As if the 2 pregnancy tests and the continuous nausea was not confirmation enough, I had my first doctor's appointment today. I am 8 weeks along and have a due date of Sept 16th. I thought I would be all tough since I know the drill, but when I saw the ultrasound with our little peanut I got a little teary-eyed. The heart was beating away and the doctor said all is on track for how far along I am. We even have the picture up on the fridge, dorks, I know! We are so excited for another baby and I know that these 7 months will not go by fast enough. Here is to a new and exciting adventure!

7 comments:

Kim said...

That is so awesome! And there's nothing dorky about being excited for a new baby. I think I will start drinking bottled water though :)

Rosey Posey said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats on the baby.

Kelly said...

I totally commented on this post the other day and it is gone! I guess I did something wrong. Or Stephanie deleted my comment!! Just Kidding:)
We are so excited for your growing family. We can't wait to meet him/her!

AJsGirls said...

Not dorks at all! Second baby may be even more exciting (and scary) because you know what you're in for!

Shand and Bry said...

Your totally having a boy, by the way!!!

cranfam5 said...

Again Congrats!! We are so happy for you!

MaryAnn said...

Hooray!
I saw you at church and wondered. You were eating and I thought, wel maybe you joined the preggo club. Congrats!