Monday, February 2, 2009

Danny turned 28!!

I thought I would at least acknowledge the fact that my husband had a birthday. I feel like I blog so much about Sydney, that Danny should get some love too. His birthday was actually the 25th of January (over a week ago, yikes!) and he turned the big 2-8! I know that does not seem very old, but I celebrated his 18th birthday with him, so yeah, long time. He says that on his 18th birthday he blew out his candles and wished I would be his girlfriend (I cannot believe I fell for that crap 10 yrs ago, heehee) so I asked if he ever thought he would actually get a wife and a kid out of that wish? I am guessing not! He had kind of a birthday extravaganza. First, on the 24th his dad took him to the Affliction fight in Anaheim  and on his actual birthday his mom made us dinner and we spent the day with his family at his brother Chris's place. I did bake a cake so don't think I totally flaked.  My mom bought him some sweet new shirts and the Reeve's took us to yummy dinner at Musashyi. Then this past weekend his college buddies took him to Vegas. I know, you would think he was single! :) I was more than happy to let him go because it turned into a once in a lifetime trip. It turned out that the whole weekend was basically comped, including a room at the Wynn, VIP treatment and some amazing meals. Best part was Luke's dad scored tickets to the UFC fight between GSP and BJ  Penn. Their seats were worth like $2500 a piece so Danny was in UFC heaven. He had such a great time and I feel so lucky to have family and friends that really love us and celebrate us. After Danny got back from Vegas we headed to his dad's house for some cake to celebrate the January birthdays. Phew! Danny had a good birthday and I am so happy to be married to such a handsome and mature man. To 10+ more birthdays babe.


Danny with the cake I made and his sister Alexus

At the UFC fight Art, Jason, Danny and Luke


Danny's dad and Danny with their Super Bowl cake

1 comment:

cranfam5 said...

That sounds like a pretty good birthday to me! I could only be so lucky!