Three names I go by-
1: Stephanie
2: Steph
3: Beffy (only a few people still call me this, my brother Devonia being one of them)
1: Stephanie
2: Steph
3: Beffy (only a few people still call me this, my brother Devonia being one of them)
Three restaurants I love-
1: Islands, I love their Hawaiian burger. Yummy pineapple!
1: Islands, I love their Hawaiian burger. Yummy pineapple!
2: Cheesecake Factory. They have this amazing salad with apples, bleu cheese and avocado. Wow. Oh, and the cheesecake ain't bad either.
3: CPK. I could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seriously, I could.
Three trips to plan in the next year-
1: A weekend away with my hubby. Probably around April for our 5 year anniversary.
2: Newport Beach House (only if my mom is doing it again. Pretty please?)
3: That's it... no more.
1: A weekend away with my hubby. Probably around April for our 5 year anniversary.
2: Newport Beach House (only if my mom is doing it again. Pretty please?)
3: That's it... no more.
Three things I want badly-
1: A nap. I biked 5 miles today and jogged a mile. I am seriously lagging while Sydney is running amuck.
2: Perfume. I am lovin on Gwen Stefani's new line Harajuku Girls. G smells divine, like pineapple yumminess.
3: Cold weather. I am tired of putting leggings on and then having to change by noon because it is like 90 degrees outside.
1: A nap. I biked 5 miles today and jogged a mile. I am seriously lagging while Sydney is running amuck.
2: Perfume. I am lovin on Gwen Stefani's new line Harajuku Girls. G smells divine, like pineapple yumminess.
3: Cold weather. I am tired of putting leggings on and then having to change by noon because it is like 90 degrees outside.
Three pets I have had-
1: Duchess, an English Springer Spaniel. Such a cute doggie.
2: My bunny, Hoppy. I know, awesome name.
3: Another bunny named Buster. Yep, after the character on Arthur.
1: Duchess, an English Springer Spaniel. Such a cute doggie.
2: My bunny, Hoppy. I know, awesome name.
3: Another bunny named Buster. Yep, after the character on Arthur.
Three things I did yesterday-
1: Church. Sydney was a doll and slept through part of it. Yes!!
1: Church. Sydney was a doll and slept through part of it. Yes!!
2: Baked cookies and ate most of them. Oatmeal cranberry... I may have to bake some more.
3: Went to a Young Women's meeting. Blah!
Three things I ate today-
1: Trix and toast.
2: Egg salad sandwhich
3: Haven't eaten dinner yet, but I am pretty sure Costco pizza is on the menu.
3: Went to a Young Women's meeting. Blah!
Three things I ate today-
1: Trix and toast.
2: Egg salad sandwhich
3: Haven't eaten dinner yet, but I am pretty sure Costco pizza is on the menu.
Three fears I have-
1:Snakes.
2: Losing my child or spouse.
3: Having my teeth fallout. Weird I know, but I have had several nightmares where this happens and it is way freaky.
Three things I plan(ned) on doing today-
1: Getting gas, I was running on fumes.
2: Grocery shopping.
3: Reading, if only Sydney will take another nap.
1:Snakes.
2: Losing my child or spouse.
3: Having my teeth fallout. Weird I know, but I have had several nightmares where this happens and it is way freaky.
Three things I plan(ned) on doing today-
1: Getting gas, I was running on fumes.
2: Grocery shopping.
3: Reading, if only Sydney will take another nap.
Three things I plan on doing tomorrow-
1: Jogging
2: Paying some bills... total bummer being an adult.
3: That is about it. I may just roll with the punches.
Three favorite holidays-
1: Christmas
2: Halloween
3: 4th of July
4. My birthday. I had to add this one because I love celebrating it! :)
Three favorite beverages-
1: Water. Boring I know, but I drink it all day long.
2: Cactus Cooler
3: Anything with Baby Ice. I stole this from Cailey, but the joy baby ice brings to my day cannot be expressed.
Three things I can't live without-
1: Danny. Literally he is the hottest guy out there. Plus, he is my best friend. Ahhh, so sweet.
2: Sydney. She makes everyday worth living.
3: My fam
Well that is it. I am not going to tag anyone because I am sure they have all been tagged already. Peace out!

4 comments:
Oh man I totally loved Arthur! He was an aardvark right? Ha. I'm way excited for St. George. If only I was as motivated as you guys.. I'll just be handing out water on the sidelines. We've gotta go to the Pizza Factory, it's like a requirement when you're in the ol' St. George.
You are so cute Stephanie!! And thank you for not tagging anyone... especially me! :)
Can I call you Beffy too? :)
Post a Comment