So I must admit that I am kind of a costume snob. My aunt gave me an awesome Elmo costume and Sydney loves it, but I refuse to put her in it for Halloween. This same aunt also gave me an Alice in Wonderland costume. I mean come on, patent leather shoes, white apron, sky blue dress, if I was 18 months I would totally rock it! So Sydney gets to be Elmo just for fun around the house and Alice in public. I know, mean mommy! But honestly, Queen of Hearts or Big Bird. 'Nough said.



Cheese!!

5 comments:
So she has an "at home" costume and a "going out" costume? I love it!
She does look quite happy to be Elmo--but I'm with you--while you can still dress her the way YOU want to dress you, take advantage of it!!
Totally agree with Liz! Take advantage while you can! Although the Elmo costume is quite smashing on her!
That works out nicely. Than Sydney won't try to wear the other one around the house and potentially get it dirty. Sweet!
I'm with totally....but she does look so cute. I still have not figured out what Noelle will be.
Post a Comment