Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sick Baby

Sydney had the flu for the first time last week and threw up 6 times. She was so miserable and had a fever of 101. I hated seeing her like that, but I enjoyed all of the cuddling that she needed. Once she started saying "No" again I knew she was on the mend!

Right after she was sick. It was so sad/cute, I had to take a picture.

Taking a nap with Daddy. She felt well enough to give me a smile.

3 comments:

Kaye said...

I'm sorry she got sick....the stomach flu is so yucky. But I know how nice it is when they just sit and cuddle with you.....is it bad to say I kind of look forward to some of the sick days!

AJsGirls said...

My first time with a really sick baby was stressful, too. It's so sad, but the week on the couch with a snuggle bug was a perk to the whole situation.

MMMMMMM....homemade Oreos!

DeLaina said...

Ohhh, poor little Syd. Glad she's feeling better!