On Saturday Danny and I had a wedding to attend and Shandie (best friend ever) watched Sydney for us. When we got home she and I were chatting and she mentioned craving Tito's Tacos. Well the weekend before when we went to the temple they had introduced us and now we are hooked. So we decided to be spontaneous and we piled into our car for the drive to Culver City. It was a little after 7pm before we got there, but Sydney was a champ and ate salsa like the best of us. Then we headed over to the Santa Monica Pier because it was only about 5 minutes away. So fun! We had funnel cake, walked around and showed Flat Stanley a good time. Shout out to Bryan for the awesome pictures. :)




Sydney was so excited about this little car and kept laughing. As you can see to the right I am digging for a few quarters. Once I put the change in and it started moving she freaked out and wanted nothing to do with it. Too funny! At least Bryan caught the before look.

3 comments:
So jealous. I still crave Tito's and it's probably been 5 years since I had it last. So very very jealous!
Alright, I'll try Tito's! I've heard enough, lets go!
Ok seriously, it sounds like we need to make another trip to Titos. We'll have to get everyone that wants to go... Jo, Liz, and whoever else, and make an afternoon or night of it! It's so good!
Post a Comment