Friday, September 5, 2008

We are in!

I was talking to Shandie last night and she mentioned that she was doing another Triathlon. I always assumed that I was not that kind of girl, mainly the type to run or do anything remotely resembling exercise. :) But she talked me into it (2 months is long enough to train, right?), so my next mission was to get Danny. I came home super enthusiastic and next thing you know we are both signed up for the St. George Beginner Triathlon. Yay!! It is November 15th, so let the training begin.

7 comments:

Jo said...

Awesome!! You go girl!!!

Pam said...

You are brave! Good luck with that!
Maybe a 5K but a triathalon? Have fun - thats awesome!

Liz Rose said...

Wow--impressive!!! That Shandie...who knew she could be such a seller!! :)

Kelly said...

Wish I was going with you! Maybe next time. Good Luck and have a great time! We will be with you all in spirit. :)

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

WooHoo!! That sounds so cool. While you are being talked into fun things--want to run a half marathon? It's December 7th in Vegas...

Kaye said...

I don't think I will ever attempt that....you will do great, good luck!