Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sydney hearts Justin Bieber

So again I wonder if I am raising an almost 4 year old or a 13 year old! I picked her up from preschool a few weeks ago (I know, I suck at blogging!) and asked her how school was. She said, "It was the worst day ever!" I asked her why and she said, "Because that girl over there (and pointed) said that I cannot marry Justin Stieber, because she is going to marry him!" Oh, did I mention that she calls him Justin Stieber? :) I correct her constantly but that is his name to her!
Anyways, she cries the whole way home because she wants to marry him and that little girl, "broke my heart." What can I even say to that?! I could give her Daddy's answer which is she cannot get married until she is 30, but instead I told her if she gets married she has to move out of our house and I would be too sad. So she tells me she will talk to Justin and tell him she will still live at home. Smarty pants! She really loves Justin Bieber and i am not even sure how she knows who he is, but I am probably not the best influence since I showed her a few of his videos on YouTube. She was watching one where his hair was blowing and she called him "charming." I cannot help it, I think it is adorable and cannot believe my baby has a crush. Well, along with millions of other girls in the world, but at least he is a star and not some kid in her preschool class. Less chance of kissing. :)

In her Justin Bieber shirt she got for Christmas from her Aunties

My future son-in-law


Oh, and as a side note, I guess I cannot be too surprised. I loved a Justin at one time too... Justin Timberlake. Oh how I loved N*SYNC!!

Me with Jessica and Cathleen on our way to an N*SYNC Concert, circa 1999

My high school bestie and I all ready to get our dance on

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

HILARIOUS!!! i love girls :) as much as i dont want raya to grow up, stories like this make me excited about whats going to come out of her mouth one day. seriously, our lives wouldn't be as entertaining with out kiddos. lol. love this post! i will call you this week!

Liz Rose said...

LOL!!! THat is seriously the funniest thing, and the cutest thing ever! I hope we are still in touch when our girls are teenagers so we can compare stories! Love it!!

DonutSoup said...

OMG!! STEPHANIE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! NO WAY!!!!