As a side note, my husband is a stud. He is such an honest, kind, loving and hard-working man. I think he is sexier today than he was 13 years ago when I met him. He is the most amazing father and truly the best husband out there. We have our moments, but not a day goes by that he doesn't thank me for my work at home and for being a good mom. That makes him #1 in my book. He always makes me feel beautiful, appreciated and loved. I love you Daniel Joseph Lovoi Jr. Happy Birthday!!
Monday, January 31, 2011
How old are you?!!
This past Tuesday my hubby turned 30. Hard to believe he is so old, especially since I went to his 18th birthday party! That make me feel old! :) We went to Olive Garden and had cake at my mom's house, low key so I could throw him off from the scent because on Saturday I threw him a semi-surprise party! I say semi because he went on a bike ride that morning and came home a little early, so he spoiled it a bit. He was still super excited, especially when I told him that it was being catered by Cafe Rio. We had a taco bar which was so yummy, it all got eaten. It was the perfect day, sunny and warm, ahhhh January in Cali. Danny said he felt so loved that everyone would come and celebrate him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is so sweet! Danny IS awesome!! i had a blast with him in vegas! happy birthday to him!!
Post a Comment