Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Happenings Around Here

It has been awhile since I have blogged so I thought I would share a few pictures. Tysen turns 6 months next week and I can hardly believe how time flies. He is now on to solid foods and is so-so about it. He hates the rice cereal but loves bananas. My mom and Victor bought Ty this nifty net-thingy that we fill with bananas, strawberries, etc so he can suck and smoosh to his hearts content. It makes a huge mess, but oh the joy on his face!

Hating on his rice cereal.

Yummy banana!

All ready for church!

This is Sydney's new church bag that my Grandma Woolf made. I thought it would be some fabric stitched together, but she out did herself by making it all patchy with her name embroidered on it. Sydney thinks she is the bee's knees and carries it proudly to church.

Hanging out with her buddies Pooh and Eyeore. Yep, we go to Disneyland so much we are on first name basis with the characters.

On Autopia with Sydney. She is one crazy driver, we are in trouble when she hits 16!

Tysen lovefest! Sometimes we corner him and kiss him until he laughs. His cheeks are so smoochable and Sydney agrees. Usually she says, "My turn!" So I smooch on her all crazy too.

Being a mommy is the best!

1 comment:

Nae-nae said...

you are such a cute family! I love it!