I love love love how Sydney & Tysen interact. It makes parenting 10 times better to watch how much they love each other. Tysen loves Sydney and she makes him laugh all the time with her silly antics. Sydney cannot kiss Tysen enough and wants to hold him all the time. Yesterday I went to get something from the kitchen and I heard a "Help! Help!" I came running and Tysen has 2 big handfuls of Sydney's hair! She had gone in for a kiss and he made a grab for her!
Kisses!
Syd loves "2 babies" in the bath. It is a little hard because Tysen cannot sit up on his own yet, but we do it every once and awhile because she gets so excited.
This is a morning routine. When Ty wakes up Sydney likes to climb in and cuddle him for a little bit.
We decided to buzz Tysen. His hair was long in funky places so we evened it out. He was a champ and just sat still for the whole thing.

1 comment:
So cute!! Love the Buzz cut!
Post a Comment