Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

Danny turned 29 on Jan 25th. For his birthday he went to Big Bear Friday-Sunday to go snowboarding. The snow gods were with them because they made it up the mountain about 5 minutes before the roads were closed for the entire weekend. There also had been no power for 2 days, but they arrive and lo and behold the power is back. Luck! They snowboarded all day Saturday and Danny sent me a text saying, "Epic!" So the conditions could not have been better with sunny skies and about 50 inches of fresh power. They drove home Sunday, just in time for a birthday dinner with Danny's mom, stepdad and sisters. On Monday I took him to dinner and then cake and ice cream with my family. It was a birthday weekend that I hope he will not soon forget. I am so lucky to be married to Danny and he truly is my best friend. This is the 11th birthday that I have celebrated with him and I am grateful for each one. Happy Birthday my Love!

The doorway of the cabin. They had to shovel their way in.
Danny and my crazy brother Dallin. (Where is his jacket?!)
Randy, Bryan and Danny


Danny with his sister & Sydney
Alexus, Brittany & Bobbi

No comments: