Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was so great this year. Sydney really got the hang of it and received tons of candy! We kicked off the holiday on Friday. Glendora hosts a trick-or-treat event in their downtown area, with all of the businesses handing out candy. So we went there with some friends from church and then had Trunk-o-Treat that night. On actual Halloween Danny's sisters came over, along with Danny's brother Chris and his wife Laura. We went to my mom's neighborhood so the big kids could get some candy and I could stay at my mom's with Tysen. I love Halloween and all of those cute kids dressed up! :) Big thanks to the Bryce's for Tysen's costume. Love having friends we can share things with. heehee


Alexus, Bobbi & Sydney
Family Shot
My little Giraffe!
Sydney sneaking more candy from Grandma's house

1 comment:

cranfam5 said...

so cute! I love the costumes too, it is a fun holiday!