Monday, November 16, 2009

All Night

So it is official, Tysen is the best baby ever! For the last 5 nights he has slept all night long. This means that he goes down around 7:30-8pm and wakes up at 6:30am or 7 am. Seriously!! I thought the first night or two was a fluke, but it has been consistent. Now, I do know that probably since I decided to blog about it he will revert to his old ways, but for now I am one happy and well-rested mother. Except for the whole toddler in my bed thing... she had a fever last night and came to our room. Sydney kept kicking me in the back, having to go potty and asking for water. I woke up this morning tired and sore, but better off than Syd. She is still running a fever, but tells me she is "All better" because she wants to ride Small World. Even sick she wants to play, play, play.

2 comments:

Liz Rose said...

Oh wow--you are one lucky mama!!! Will.......well its a good thing he's cute. :)
Miss you.

Kelly said...

Congrats! It is amazing how rested you feel when you get a nights sleep after so many sleepless ones! Hopefully Syd will get the hang of her own bed soon.