Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's New

I meant to post about Easter, but since it was weeks ago, oh well!! I recently went back to work after 3 years and I am still getting used to juggling it. It is only 2 days a week and I am selling again at Nordstrom's. I am enjoying it more than I thought I would, especially the dressing up part. For 2 days a week I am able to be more than a mom and dress is something besides jeans & a t-shirt. The icing on the cake is that Danny is home with my babies so they are in good hands. He has proven to be a better stay-at-home mom than me, making snacks, playing games and keeping them on nap schedules. What a stud!! Here are a few pictures of my darlings, aren't they cute?!
Easter
Saturday Easter egg hunt
Monster Tysen

1 comment:

Liz Rose said...

Of course Danny is a good "stay at home mom", he learned from the best! :)
Your kiddos are adorable!