Saturday we decorated for Christmas. I know it is early but I was too excited to wait. It is nice to be in a house where we can put lights up. Sydney loves it and gets excited every night when they come on. Oh I love this tie of year!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Thanksgiving
We had such a great Thanksgiving this year! We spent Thursday at my mom's house and it was a day of fun and laughter. I love having so many siblings, especially now that we are older. We all get along so well, they truly are my friends and I look forward to every chance we get together. On Friday we had Danny's mom, stepdad and little sisters over. I was pretty nervous because it was my first time hosting, with the turkey and all. It turned out pretty good and was another wonderful day. It was nice to be closer to family, so the holiday was relaxing, not rushing from house to house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment